Sunday, March 22, 2020

Living Life in (Self) Quarantine - Day 4 & 5

Well today is Saturday - on any other Saturday (normally) Sam would be at work already. (It's 8:30am CST) but they have went to a 50hr Work Week instead of 60hr. So we were able to Sleep In! So - Naturally - we were both away by 7:30 this AM.

I jumped into streamyards to teach someone how to use it for their vitrual scrapbooking crop (Make sure to Check out Scrappydoit on Facebook!) followed by my Saturday morning Livestreams that I watch!

Alll the while - I am STILL working on my neelepoint! (#quarntinecraftparty on youtube and instagram)

*********************************************************************************

Saturday Recap on Sunday!

Well, yesterday didn't end up going has I had planned - in 100% a good way!

Sam decided to take a nap, and I figured that was a great idea! NAPS FOR ALL!

So about 2:30, my mom called and asked if we wanted to play cards and have dinner. SURE!
So we got up and around and headed over to my parents house (they live about 15 minutes away)

It was a wonderful evening full of fun!

Saturday Menu:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: OYO
Dinner: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce W/Bread and Butter at Mom and Dads

*********************************************************************************

Sunday

Sunday is livestream day (on my NORMAL schedule - but I guess we need to define what exactly is normal now a day

at 11AM CST was Craft and Chat with Meyers and the Mouse, Kenzie Days, T Marie Photography, Perfectly Kat and Myself

after that was over, I took the time to film a quick video for the #rainbowscavengerhunt (up tomorrow) and work on my #quarantinecraftparty craft and video (up on thursday the 26th)

at 3PM CST was Sunday Nerd Chat - Lord of the Rings Movie 1 Part 1 - my internet started going CRAZY through the whole stream so it would kick me out, i would go back in, I would get kicked out AGAIN! UGGG!!!!!!

So at an hour, I called that stream over and worked on my needlepoint somemore - I NEEDED the stress releif!

5PM CST was my regular scheudled personal livestream - just to chat and talk about randomness which is fun and always relaxing.

Menu:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Bakable Pizza
Dinner: Leftovers/OYO

No comments:

Post a Comment