Sunday, September 20, 2020

WOW! It's Been Awhile!!

 WOW! It's been awhile since I have done any blogging!! To be honest, I had forgotten I WAS blogging for the Channel!!


Alot has happened since my last post - Sam's job went to 3 days a week, but paid for 4, so he was home Friday - Monday, and worked Tuesday-Thursday - it was SO CONFUSING for awhile!! THAT is what probably threw me off since it was abotu that time that I stopped blogging!


School was postponed for starting, and it just started back on the 9th of this month (which is also my birthday) - since i am a substitue, I kinda figured that I would be called that day - nope - they gave me my birthday off but called me the next day - its been BUSY for me ever since!


There is alot going on behind the scenes that I can't tell you about quite yet - things are still being worked on and sorted out, but you WILL get to know as soon as they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment