Sunday, September 20, 2020

In Collaboration wtih The Pickup Line in Hillsboro, KS

 I am Proud to Annouce that I am Officially in Collarboation with

The Pickup Line in Hillsboro, KS!


    This was NOT something that I was expecting when I walked in yesterday to grab dinner - NOT at all! I have done a little mini series (that is still in progress - there are a few more places I want to video that are just opening up) and I included The Pickup Line. I did a tour and a mini food review. They LOVED IT!! The owner put it on their official facebook page and it gained me ALOT of views on that video - I think its in my top 5 over all since I started the channel last July!

    So I was thanking the owner's mom for the kind words when Analisa (she co-owns the restaruant with her husband) came out and approached me about doing food reviews/photos/etc... in exchange for free food! Umm...YES PLEASE! So instead of taking it home, Sam and I sat in the restaruant, did the food review, and rolled out. It felt like we had just eating a Thanksgiving Dinner we were so full!!

If you haven't had a chance to see the video yet, here it is! The Pickup Line - Bento Box Review!


There will be more videos coming up in this series and they have their own little playlist on the channel!


Thank you to The Pickup Line and to the DeFiesta Family for this amazing opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment